Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello ! Im sure my views in nuffnang drop dramatically ! Due to my "not often" update , am I right ? But well , Im so sorry man ! I've been busy with school , work , school , work ! I dont even really have to time to spend time with Baby often anymore ~ And Im back to post something short ! Well , had been working after school for the past few weeks (money money come in!) ~ Ohya, I must say , I really do enjoy working ! HOWEVER, Im feeling super super tired every morning I wake up :c ! Okay , 5th Month Anniversay with Baby was a great one ! This silly guy , bought me a jacket , as a suprise , THANKYOU ♥♥ ! Went for movie marathon ! Watched Despicable Me & Inception , both movie were really nice , worht to watch , really :D And , later Im having WMMC case studies Presentation ! Kinda scary :x But , finally it's coming to an end , FINALLY HAR ^^ Okay Im done , the lesson is ending soon ! & my presentation is reaching, OMG (✖╭╮✖)

No comments:

Post a Comment