Sunday, December 07, 2008

WEDDING DINNER !























hellos ! Im back to post alrdy, hahaha :DD ~ As promised, photo will be uploaded ! Hahah, It's super fun pleasee ~~ It's consider as a gathering for us ba ? Hahaha, it's pretty cool ~ Well, yesterday was kinda fustrated ! Cause mommy spend so long buting didi clothing, then me !? Tmart, 15mins -.- Super bias cans !? Anyway, mood wasnt good till I meet cousin, hahahaha ! Berlin fetch us to Grandma house, gather at there 1st . Then all headed to Bukit Btaok, super far ! And cousin help me to make up, hahaha :x Light make up only, blablabla ! Reach thr was like, haha :x Cause everybody wears dress and smart attire, haha !



Okay, we were siting right infront of the screen -.- Hahaha ! So we gotta do something . That's to pop the popper when the Bride and Groom walk out ! Cool, we took the whole box please ! Hahaha ~ And the Bride come out, she's pretty ! And I know who is them le :x My ahGu ! Hahaha, zZz ~ Anyway, food was nice and photo taking session took place ~ Super messy and fun pleaseeee ! Took super lot, but upload part of it only ! Quite alot alrdy actually ~ Hahah, planning cousin outing next week I think ? Hurhur ~ Zoo, maybe ! And SBB look like my boyfriend :x Cause he sit beside me, and he keep give me food eat ~ He & Limhwee snatching to sit beside me, haha ! Both of them are my very very best cousin pleaseee :DDD



And while the Bride went to every table to take photos, we were very very mad pleasee ! My family, cousins they all occupied 3 table . And we gathered ALL together when the Bride reach any of the 3 table, hahahaha ! Totally attract attention pleasee ! And we went up the stage to take bigbig photo again ~ Super squeezy, and we keep laughing :x Hope I can get the photo and upload it on blog ! Haaha, dinner ended around 10.30pm ? Somebody mention about mahjong session at grandma house, steady ah ! All of us headed to grandma house then :DD



Well, aunt was kind enough to let me use her treatment conditioner ! Haha, was with my shower cap and they laugh at me :( Haha, but nehminds uhs ! I dont mind ~ Hahah, after 30min I wash off . Quite good uhs ? But my hair still look like dead grass ! Hurhur ~ They were playing mahjong, while me & Limhwee watching Show . Cool,SCV got Hot Shot, ep 3 I think ?? And uncle pluck in his lappy, I get to watch Hot Shot, I choose the Ep ! Hohohohos ~ Till 4am then we cab home, super tired pleasee ! And I thought I will late wake up today, but nvr leys ! After 8 hrs of sleep, I wake up :z Lalalala, whatever !



Ohya, that day night I met Xiuyi, hahaah ! Finally we met uhs, pass her the blogshop items she buy ! And we are chatting away ~ Headed to her house then, and chat lik free :x Hahah, went home around 11 plus ? And we realise many things uhs ~ Later Im going Ikea with BFGF, hahahah ! It's like so long nvr meet till auggy ? Hurhur ! He la, keep put us plane -.- Anyway, maybe take photo ? Hohohos, next week Im getting pay alrdy, yeaaaaaaaa ! First, buy phone :DDDD Okay, now heading to rest awhile, Im still tired :( And good news, tmr I dont need to work, cause it's Hari Raya Haji ? Heees :D I have one more day to rest, hahaha ! Im getting sick soon :x Byeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment