Sunday, November 23, 2008

TMR WORK AGAIN :(




Im back posting again !

Friday night I did went out ! HAHAHA ~ Last min went out for supper again :DD ! RC was empty, so headed to coffee shop instead ~ Woahh, quite alot of peopl uhs ! Guess what, dion was thr too ! Suprise :x Hahah, anyway mood was kinda weid ? Cause very quiet ~ Till xy & yazi came back from geylang . Both of them seems so drunk uhs ? Hahaha, esp yazi ! He go scold the coffee shop uncle, poor uncle :( Hahaha, was chatting with xy, then awhile she went home ! I SAW CINDY THIA :DDD ! Hahah, I miss her lik hell pleaseeee ! Exchange number with her, cause we totally lost contact alrdy :( Well, was slacking at the pavilion under yazi house ! He's drunk pleasee ~

Sam send him home & we are getting bored ! My idea, sneak in the school :x Hahaha ~ Well, so we did sneak in . Min, heihei, sam & me ! Hahah, climb the fence in, ohmygod ! Jump down the fence, and I landed on floor with my butt >.< ! Hahah, walk in the school, ohmygod ! East View eh :x ! Hahaha, went to general office outside and they were smoking thr . Super cool pleaseee ! Went in to Gongshan too ! Blabla, was getting bored so went out ~ Climb fence again :x This time round a higher one ! But Im okay ! For min, haha . not okay at all ! Not gonna mention, but back to pavilion left alvin & auggy ! Went home around 4am ? Haha ! Sleep then :x

Hahaha, sat I finally get to sleep till late ~~ Wake up around 1pm, hahaha ~ Waited for mommy to be back together with my lunch, then headed to White sand with Min ~ Blablabla ! Pasa malam, haha ~ Cheap cheap things all thr ! Too bad I didnt bring much money :( Anyway, headed to popular and bought things we need . Then went to Pasa malam, Min bought a dress . Quite nice (: And guess what we saw, hello kitty pyjamas ! Sexy uhs ? Hor simin hor >.< !

Anyway ! Headed back to Tampines, and lucky we got shelter all the way to TM :D Went to pizzahut and fetch her sister . Popular again =.= Bought alot of paper, haha ! Gonna punch hold like mad I swear ~~ No where to go, headed home then ! Went up the lift with daddy, haha ! Mommy cook chicken rice, rice only ~ Plus other side dishes ! Hahah, I love home cook food pleaseeeeeeee ~ And and and, Im very bored at home ! Was doing my diary whole day ~ Very very bored, thought of sleeping . But if I sleep, sure till morning ! And I went supper with Min they all ~

1am then went out, cause mommy 1 plus then sleep . Sorry Dion ! He say he 1 plus heading home, I 1 plus then go :x Unable to see you thr ! Hahaha ~ Anyway, meet xy & vin at somewher, I dont knw whr >.< ! Blablabla ~ Headed back to School opposite de pavalion . Bought mashed potato for supper, haha ! Crapping & laughing away, cause I love to disturb yazi ! Hahaha, he's super funny ~~ But 2 plus he go home le ! Anyway, started to write diary :x Auggy trying to peep ! Haha, it's okay ~ Cause nothing much :x Blablabla ! Saw Junyu & his stead ~

4am, auggy cab us home ! Thanks ~ Super tiiredd I swear ! Today wake up around 11plus ~ Suppose to go out with Zhijie & co de ! But mommy dont let me go out today, tmr working ! Sorry zhijie, I know you sure very angry . Cause it's not the first time I lik this . Im sorry, I dont mean it . Blabla ! Tmr monday, working day again :( ! Hurhur ~~ And tmr OT sure will be very very late ! Cause alot people on MCs >.< ! Gonna prepare own lunch & dinner ~ Cause lunch only 30mins tmr :( And OT no dinner :x So gonna bring own food to eat ! Hope mommy can wake up tmr can prepare fried rice for me :DDD ~ Hahah, off to do diary ! Byeeeeeeeeee !


TAGS REPLIED :
Nicholas: Hahah, but you still knw my link ah ! Tag me with yr link too :D
XGBFF: IMY TOO ! Meet up soon pleaseeeeeeee ~
Audrey: You ma, I different leys ! I so poor :(
geovanni: Hahaha, weekdays only uhs !

No comments:

Post a Comment